Licensed Project Surveyor (P.L.S.)
A position is open at L.A. Stevens & Associates, Inc. for a Senior Licensed Land Surveyor with a growing team-oriented surveying company located in Novato, CA. Having been in business for over 25 years, we specialize in all types of land survey projects in addition to providing Expert Witness services throughout Northern California. We seek qualified candidates with at least 6 years experience in field surveying and mapping (minimum 3 years of each).
Responsibilities include the following:
• Organize, schedule and supervise field crews for ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, photogrammetric and ground topography, boundary and construction staking
• Supervise and provide mapping for subdivisions, exhibits, lot line adjustments and prepare legal descriptions
• Field calls from potential clients, research, prepare budgets, proposals and procure contracts
• Perform all manner of field surveying, error adjustment, and boundary resolution
• Perform surveys with conventional and GPS equipment, including post processing
• Experience with the Public Land Survey System, establishment of boundary control, and application of the principles of excess and deficiency distribution
• Work directly with staff and clients to address construction surveying needs.
• Experience with AutoCAD and basic CAD mapping skills
• Experience with Civil 3-D and Autodesk Survey Databases preferred
• Familiarity with Line Code Sets and Description Key Sets
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Medical and dental insurance
• 401K with Company match
• Professional development and licensing fee reimbursement
• All positions at L.A. Stevens & Associates, Inc. are hourly with potential for year-end bonus.
• Dependent on Experience
Reply to this post or Frank@LAStevensInc.com with résumé and letter of introduction
L.A. Stevens & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- LA Stevens
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:03 am
- Location: Marin County, California
We are still looking for someone that has the desire to do proper boundary retracement work as well as other survey work. We will seriously consider an LSIT with broad based experience and the desire to learn proper research, analysis and documentation of a boundary based upon the best available evidence.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest