GDR Engineering, Inc., a multi-disciplined engineering and surveying firm, founded in 1978 is seeking a field and office Survey Technicians to support a wide variety of public and private projects. We are located in Ceres, CA. The preferred candidate will have field and mapping experience in wide variety of projects, including staking, topographic and boundary surveys for residential developments, commercial developments and public works projects. Possession of Land Surveyor In Training (LSIT) Certificate, or the ability to obtain a LSIT certificate in the near future is desirable.
• Experience with Civil3D 2018 and MS Excel spreadsheets.
• Preparation of Tentative Maps, Final Maps, Records of Survey, ALTA Surveys, etc.
• Preparation of Topographic Surveys from survey field data.
• Perform survey and property boundary research.
• Ability to plot property lines and easements from legal descriptions.
• Review field survey data for completeness and accuracy.
• Preparation of Pre-Staking Calculations for field crews.
• A general understanding of construction plans and calculating grades.
Field Survey Skills:
• Ability to operate a total station and GPS.
• Perform field surveys including staking, topo and boundary surveys.
• Candidate should have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Ability to prepare accurate, clean sketches and field notes.
This is a full time position with a benefit package including: medical insurance, holidays, vacation and sick leave and 401K. Opportunity for career development and advancement is available and encouraged. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests