Engineering Assistant I - Surveyor Division

lnebe

Engineering Assistant I - Surveyor Division

Postby lnebe » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:37 am

Engineering Assistant I
San Joaquin County- Public Works – Surveyor Division
$4,439-$5,396/month, plus excellent benefits

San Joaquin County’s Public Works Department is currently recruiting to fill one Engineering Assistant I position in their Surveyor Division. The Surveyor Division is responsible for administering, reviewing and managing County land and survey-related records within San Joaquin County. The Division reviews property boundaries surveys and subdivision plans. Some of the typical duties will include preparing and reviewing maps, right-of-way deeds and legal descriptions.

This position requires:

Education: Completion of 60 semester units at an accredited college with major coursework in engineering science, construction management, or a related field; additional education may be substituted for the required experience on a year–for- year basis

Experience: Two years of varied engineering experience at a level comparable to a Senior Engineering Aide in San Joaquin County service; additional experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis

Possession of a valid driver’s license is required.

For a complete job description and to apply, please visit our website at http://www.sjgov.org/department/hr or San Joaquin County Human Resources, 44 N. San Joaquin St, Suite 330, Stockton, CA 95202. A completed application and supplemental questionnaire must be submitted by the Final Filing date of March 16, 2018. For further information, call 468-3370. EOE

Return to “Employment Hotline”