Our client is a fast-growing land surveying firm that provides services to a wide range of industries and infrastructure projects, including energy, utilities, municipalities, commercial, industrial, and residential.
They have an immediate need for a Land Survey Technician in San Diego, or Orange County, CA.
The Survey Technician works directly with Project Surveyors and Survey Project Managers on various tasks associated with the land surveying industry. They will be responsible for completing various types of surveys including data processing, file management, right of way mapping, subdivision plats, legal descriptions, staking calculations and other related documents and tasks for a wide range of projects and municipalities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Interpret field notes and sketches, assist in downloading and processing conventional and GPS data using Trimble Business Center.
· Use AutoCAD Civil 3D and MicroStation software to produce preliminary boundary surveys, topographic surveys, plat maps, records of survey, right of way mapping, as-built drawings and other various survey related maps or exhibits under the direction of a Survey Project Manager.
· Prepare legal descriptions and exhibits for boundaries, easements, acquisition parcels as directed.
· Prepare construction staking calculations.
· QA/QC of engineering design plans for construction purposes, as-built data, and cut sheets.
· Downloading, import and initial processing of survey field data.
· Organize and maintain field notes, reports and data.
· Complete miscellaneous survey spreadsheets and documents as directed.
· Periodic field survey work as a Chainman.
· Bachelors in a Surveying or Engineering is preferred.
· Land Surveyor In Training LSIT is preferred.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Survey Technician or equivalent post-secondary (college level) surveying and/or related engineering education is required.
· 1 year experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microstation, and Trimble Business Center is preferred.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration! Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:48 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests