Psomas, one of the top-ranked consulting engineering firms in the nation, providing surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services throughout the Western United States, has an opening for a Surveyor II in our Roseville office.
Supports project surveyor in organizing, managing and executing the work plan for a broad range of assignments on challenging projects.
• Provide technical-level support in conventional and specialty aspects of land surveying
• Support includes research, data reduction and analysis, title reports review and analysis, legal descriptions & plats, exhibits, ACSM/ALTA Land Title surveys, topographic and utilities mapping, photogrammetry and/or LiDAR feature extraction, boundaries, record map preparation
• Construction staking for private and public works projects
• Up to Two (2) years of experience in land surveying and mapping with a BS in Geomatics
• LSIT is preferred
• Need to be a user of the following: AutoCAD/ Civil 3D, Carlson and/or Microstation/Inroads, total stations, GPS technologies and data collection systems
• Working knowledge of StarNet/StarLev least squares adjustment software is a plus
• Should be experienced in the use of MS Office Suite including Excel
• Desirable to have experience using Trimble Business Center and Carlson software
• Must maintain a high level of professionalism and possess good interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with all levels of Psomas staff
• Ability to accurately follow direction/instruction and work cooperatively as part of a team
Benefits: Psomas offers excellent opportunities for advancement, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
• Medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• 401(k) Plan
• Flexible and alternative work schedules
• Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care
• Company-paid life insurance
• Company-paid short and long-term disability
• Professional development and licensing reimbursement
• Performance and career development programs
To apply, please go to: https://psomas.applicantpro.com/jobs/518058.html
Check out our Cutting-Edge Mobile Laser Scanning System: http://psomas.com/mobile-laser-scanning-purchase/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests