Psomas, one of the top-ranked consulting engineering firms in the nation, providing surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services throughout the Western United States, has an opening for a Surveyor III in our Roseville office.
Supports Project Surveyor in organizing, executing and coordinating projects, including a broad range of assignments requiring knowledge of land surveying/mapping.
• Provide general, professional, and technical support in conventional and specialty aspects of land surveying
• Support includes research, data reduction and analysis, title reports review and analysis, legal descriptions & plats, exhibits, ACSM/ALTA Land Title surveys, topographic and utilities mapping, photogrammetry and/or LiDAR feature extraction, boundaries, record map preparation
• Construction staking for private and public works projects
• Must have four (4)+ years of experience in land surveying and mapping
• Prefer candidate have a BS in Geomatics and/or LSIT
• Proficient in the following: AutoCAD/ Civil 3D, Carlson and/or Microstation/Inroads, the use of total stations, GPS technologies and data collection systems, StarNet/StarLev least squares adjustment software and MS Office Suite
• Desirable to have experience using Trimble Business Center and Carlson software
• Must maintain a high level of professionalism and possess good interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with all levels of Psomas staff and with clients
• Must be able to accurately follow direction/instruction and work cooperatively as part of a team
Benefits: Psomas offers excellent opportunities for advancement, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
• Medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• 401(k) Plan
• Flexible and alternative work schedules
• Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care
• Company-paid life insurance
• Company-paid short and long-term disability
• Professional development and licensing reimbursement
• Performance and career development programs
To apply, please go to: https://psomas.applicantpro.com/jobs/518267.html
Check out our Cutting-Edge Mobile Laser Scanning System: http://psomas.com/mobile-laser-scanning-purchase/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests