Psomas, one of the top-ranked consulting engineering firms in the nation, providing surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services throughout the Western United States, has an opening for a Project Surveyor in our Roseville, California office.
Description: Support the field surveying, mapping, and document deliverables for client (private and agency) submittals.
• Organizing and coordinating projects, which include a broad range of assignments requiring knowledge of surveying/mapping. Use of various databases to process field data
• Support survey team by completing technical mapping and final drawings for agency submittals
• Research and analysis of title reports, ROW/E, easements, topography, and mapping
• Perform survey calculations, analysis, and field support calculations
• Experience in reading plans and preparing construction calculations and verification reports.
• Knowledge of common boundary establishment methods and analysis
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Must have 7+ years of experience in all phases of surveying and have public mapping experience (record of survey maps, legal description and exhibits, etc.)
• Must have a Professional Land Surveyor license in California
• Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil3D.
• Working knowledge of Trimble Business Center, StarNet and Carlson a plus.
• Due to the nature of our projects, a working knowledge in Microstation and Inroads are a plus but not mandatory
Benefits: Psomas offers excellent opportunities for advancement, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
• Medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• 401(k) Plan
• Flexible and alternative work schedules
• Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care
• Company-paid life insurance
• Company-paid short and long-term disability
• Professional development and licensing reimbursement
• Performance and career development programs
To apply, please go to: https://psomas.applicantpro.com/jobs/545683.html
Check out our Cutting-Edge Mobile Laser Scanning System: http://psomas.com/mobile-laser-scanning-purchase/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests