CANNON IS NO ORDINARY CONSULTING FIRM.
WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A LAND SURVEYOR
COME BE PART OF AN ESTABLISHED & GROWING FIRM!
CANNON’S CULTURE provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and outlets for team building. We strive to provide opportunity for personal growth and a balance between personal and professional life. Not only do we work together, but we also enjoy spending time together outside of work. We work hard. We play hard. We have fun.
FOR 42 YEARS, we have provided creative solutions to clients in the energy industry, water resources, public infrastructure, and commercial and residential development. With offices throughout California, we continue to grow!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING a LAND SURVEYOR for our IRVINE office. Located in Orange County, Irvine offers warm weather, beautiful scenery, and is one of the top bicycling cities in the America with close to 300 miles of on-road bicycle lanes and 45 miles of mountain bike trails. It’s one of the safest communities in America and the public schools have consistently rank among the best in California.
SURVEY PROJECTS INCLUDE Roads and Utility Infrastructure for Public Agencies * Oil and Gas Production Facilities * Refineries * Pipelines * Solar Power Generation * Water Treatment Facilities * Industrial Process Plants * Commercial and Residential Developments * Schools, Universities, and Institutional Facilities * Military Base Facilities and Housing.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE independently performing office surveying tasks and managing client relations. Duties would include, but not be limited to, preparing CAD mapping (Subdivision, Parcel Maps, and Record of Surveys), researching, reviewing proposals and contract documents, maintaining schedules and budgets, overseeing quality control, and ensuring compliance within each project scope. Possibility of working as field surveyor \ party chief on a very limited basis. For a detailed description on job duties, visit http://www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• 5+ years progressively responsible work experience in land surveying.
• LSIT certification and/or PLS.
• Possess excellent organization, communication, and project management skills.
• Experience reviewing deeds and title documents and performing property boundary analysis and calculations.
• Experience in performing easement, highway, and street right-of-way research, calculations and mapping.
• Experience with developing proposals, coordination with clients, and managing project budgets.
• Proven ability to work effectively with peers, superiors, team members, clients, and General Contractors in a dynamic work environment.
• Working knowledge and experience setting up and operating robotic total stations, data collectors, and GPS-RTK equipment.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of Land Surveyor’s Act, Subdivision Map Act, applicable state and local agency regulations governing land surveying.
• Demonstrated proficiency in using AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
• Demonstrated proficiency in field-to-finish descriptor/feature coding for auto point line work using LDD, Carlson, or similar software.
• Must have an active California Driver’s license with a clear driving record and proof of valid auto insurance.
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, relocation assistance, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the “Careers” section at http://www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA
Or click on this link to apply – http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/care ... =1&rid=317
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest