The knowledges and duties of the Surveyor II include but are not limited to:
- Considerable experience and knowledge in field surveying practices and techniques.
- Knowledge of principles of algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
- Knowledge of laws, rules and regulations regarding subdivision of land, boundary locations, mapping and survey practices.
- Read and interpret civil engineering plans, maps, specifications, legal descriptions, survey field data and survey records.
- Prepare drawings and tracings from survey notes and other information for topographic, cross sections and detail drawing from survey work.
- Knowledge and use of Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) software such as MicroStation and AutoCAD.
- Operation and maintenance of complex precision surveying instruments and equipment.
For more information and to apply, click here.
This recruitment will be posted for a minimum of five (5) business days and will remain posted on a continuous basis until the needs of the agency are met. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply immediately.