Looking to make a career move in 2019?
Volt has an immediate opening for a Licensed Land Surveyor for a well-established full-service Civil Design Firm located in Roseville, CA.
The Professional Land Surveyor will supervise and coordinate work efforts of survey crews. Project Management responsibilities include client contact, data management, boundary determinations, preparing legal descriptions, construction layout calculations and file preparation, GPS control surveys and field staking calculations.
• Currently Licensed Professional Surveyor in California
• Minimum of 5 years of experience
• Proficient with Trimble field products
• Familiar with AutoCAD/LDD
• Word, Excel and computer technology
• Experienced in boundary surveys, final maps, ALTA surveys, legal descriptions and construction staking
• Must have Valid Drivers License
• Ability and willingness to travel
Relocation Assistance is available
To apply, please go to:
https://jobs.volt.com/en-US/job/profess ... HJ2NQQ6XQ5
Or send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests