Chief of Party
San Ramon, CA, US, 94583
Apply now: https://careers.pge.com/job/San-Ramon-Chief-of-Party-ESC-San-Ramon-CA-94583/650564300/?locale=en_US
Requisition ID # 52223
The Land Surveying and Engineering Support (LS&ES) team is a group of over 100 dedicated employees providing land surveying and mapping services in support of gas and electric transmission and distribution projects. These services include rights-of-way drawings, easement documents, engineering support drawings (plan & profile), topographic mapping and construction staking. We are located in 17 offices throughout the PG&E service territory.
This job is represented by Engineers and Scientists of California (ESC) and is subject to collective bargaining.
This position will be with the LS&ES Coast Division, based out of the San Ramon office. This position primarily provides field survey support within the coastal counties within PG&E's service territory.
LS&ES Coast Division provides surveying support services primarily to PG&E Gas Transmission and Electric Transmission. Under the supervision of a Professional Land Surveyor, the Chief of Party plans and directs the work and activities of a survey crew to procure all field data necessary for the preparation of all types of land documents and for the preparation of drawings in connection with the Company's design, construction, maintenance and operating functions.
(1) Specific surveys as required on existing or proposed road, canals, ditches, telephone lines, distribution lines, transmission lines, establishing horizontal and vertical control for construction projects, microwave installations, etc.,
(2) Hydrographic surveys, settlement surveys for dams, power plants and other major structures, property surveys and setting property corners for Company-owned land,
(3) Field and office work, obtaining field data and making computations,
(4) Recording in field notebooks, electronic data collectors or in manners designated by the Company,
(5) Maintaining and operating survey equipment and related computers and interfaces.
• Two years of civil engineering or survey technology training from a recognized college, or the equivalent in education and/or experience.
• Three year's field experience. Must have the personal qualifications and ability to meet the public and direct and plan the activities of a survey crew.
• Certification as a licensed California State Land Surveyor or a Land Surveyor in Training (LSIT).
2020 Pay Range
$54.42 - $63.44 per hour, plus generous benefit package
Hiring Supervisor: Justin.Scroggins@pge.com
Be sure to apply through the hyperlink at the top of the post.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests