Office Chief of Party, San Bernardino, CA
Local Engineering and Land Surveying Company seeks highly motivated office Chief of Party with previous AutoCAD and drafting experience. (Minimum of five years previous experience required.) Prior field experience as a Party Chief required. This position is full time.
• Creating Corner Records
• Job Calculation (Reviewing of field crew notes).
• Drafting Surveys (Topographic, Tract, Parcel, Boundary Surveys, and more).
• Coordinating with crew chiefs and surveyors as well as other draftsmen.
• Estimating, cost impacts, change order tracking, etc.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), AutoCAD, and Carlson software
• Knowledge of the principles, techniques, and practices of land surveying.
• Knowledge of the principles, practices, and instruments used in drafting.
• Knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices and construction specifications, plans
• Graduation from a standard high school or possession of a G.E.D. Certificate.
• Possession and maintenance of a valid Drivers License.
• Minimum Experience Level 5+ Years
• AutoCAD & Carlson Survey Software
• Survey / Title work experience.
• Legal / Property description knowledge.
• Five years or more of drafting experience.
• Previous Corner Record experience a must.
Please e-mail Resume, References, & Salary Requirements to be considered for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests