Land Surveyor, L.S.I.T with 2-5 years Field Experience
Laugenour and Meikle
We are an established mid-sized engineering firm that provides surveys, civil/site design, and planning to a wide variety of clients including farmers, developers, architects, universities, state and municipal government agencies. Our firm has projects in 15 counties in Northern California.
Full time position and career opportunity working at Laugenour and Meikle based in Woodland California. Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to experience of wide variety of surveying, work in the field, become a licensed drone pilot. We will also assist you in obtaining a Professional Surveyor’s license.
• 2-5 years experience
• Licensed surveyor in training in the State of California preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD Civil 3D 2020.
• Must have clean driving record.
• Work in the field in inclement weather.
• Willingness to learn and operate GPS, robotic total stations, automatic levels and drones.
• Overtime work is available.
• Work independently.
• Team player.
• Good communication skills.
• Follow instructions.
• Strong surveying and drafting skills using ACAD Civil 3D.
• Ability to prepare quality boundary maps, topographic maps, ALTA maps and legal descriptions.
• Medical Insurance (including prescription drugs) with choice of plans including Health Savings Accounts.
• Dental Insurance.
• Vision Insurance.
• 401(k) Plan (4% employer matching contribution).
• Life Insurance – Equal to one year salary.
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
• Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
• Vacation Pay.
• Personal Leave Pay.
• Holiday Pay.
• Continuing Education Assistance.
• License Fees Reimbursement.
send resume to email@example.com
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests