2018 Conference

mpallamary

2018 Conference

Postby mpallamary » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:07 am

Kim has done a wonderful job putting together this year's conference. As the conference is in Sacramento, this will be a good place to advance the association's interests. Let's hope the weather is accommodating!

David Kendall

Re: 2018 Conference

Postby David Kendall » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:46 am

mpallamary wrote:As the conference is in Sacramento, this will be a good place to advance the association's interests

I have no idea what you are trying to say. What interests and how are we supposed to advance them and what does Sacramento have to do with anything? Are we organizing a rally and parade against SB-2?

Regardless, I am excited to attend the JPPC seminar and several others

mpallamary

Postby mpallamary » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:03 am

Sure, that is a good idea. Whenever I go to Sacramento, I am always stimulated by being at the political center of California. Years ago, many of us used to visit our legislators when we were lobbying for and against legislation. Would you like to organize a meeting to discuss SB2? Might be productive!

David Kendall

Postby David Kendall » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:59 am

Happy to organize a meeting but nobody knows wtf is going on with SB2 near as I can tell so I doubt the productive part. After the webinar last week I’m getting a headache from thinking about it.

Now if you ask me to organize a protest march or a Russian riot over SB2 then I believe that could get us somewhere but it might also interfere with the rest of the conference proceedings so I don’t know, maybe April would be better.

I’m also looking forward to your Boundary Line Agreement presentation, thanks for setting that up for us

mpallamary

Postby mpallamary » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:37 pm

I hear you. It is confusing for sure.

See you soon!

Return to “General Discussion”