GME Conference

Hunterkenley97

GME Conference

Postby Hunterkenley97 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:29 pm

The Geomatics Engineering students of Fresno State put on an annual conference in order to network with professionals, listen to informative speakers, and receive scholarships. This year we are holding the 58th annual GME Conference at the Fresno Convention Center on January 25th and 26th, 2019. You can get more info or sign up as an attendee or exhibitor on our website, http://fresnostategeomatics.com/annual-conference/. Any other questions can be emailed to gmeconf.chairs@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Ms. Hunter Eldridge
58th Annual GME Conference Chair

PLS7393

Re: GME Conference

Postby PLS7393 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:36 am

Thanks for the posting as we were just talking about this the other day, as I had not received any mailings like the past.
For those not familiar with the CSUF Confrerence, this is the best place to get your first glimpse and meet our future surveyors.
You will also see a well run conference put on by the students, with a wide variety of presentations (I hope), together with our profession to support the students studying to follow our footsteps!!! OK, maybe I am a little bias since I am proud to say I am a CSU Fresno grad, lol. See you all in January!

dedkad

Re: GME Conference

Postby dedkad » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:52 pm

Welcome to the forum, Hunter. I hope you will continue to visit here. This forum is a valuable resource for learning how different surveyors approach practical applications. Good luck with your conference.

Return to “General Discussion”