CANNON IS NO ORDINARY CONSULTING FIRM.
WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A SURVEY MANAGER!
COME BE PART OF AN ESTABLISHED & GROWING FIRM!
CANNON’S CULTURE provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and outlets for team building. We strive to provide opportunity for personal growth and a balance between personal and professional life. Not only do we work together, but we also enjoy spending time together outside of work. We work hard. We play hard. We have fun.
FOR 41 YEARS, we have provided creative solutions to clients in the energy industry, water resources, public infrastructure, and commercial and residential development. With offices throughout California, we continue to grow!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING a SURVEY MANAGER for our San Luis Obispo office. San Luis Obispo is on the beautiful central coast of California, has scenic beaches, is surrounded by the wine country, and offers endless recreational opportunities.
SURVEY PROJECTS INCLUDE: Roads and Utility Infrastructure for Public Agencies * Oil and Gas Production Facilities * Refineries * Pipelines * Solar Power Generation * Water Treatment Facilities * Industrial Process Plants * Commercial and Residential Developments * Schools, Universities, and Institutional Facilities * Military Base Facilities and Housing.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE providing daily supervision, coordination, technical support, and training to survey crews and office staff. Responsible for project coordination and business development in Cannon’s regional service areas. Will assist in supervising, managing and directing survey staff, and with department operations, project management, and scheduling and budgeting oversight. The Survey Manager will also be directly involved in developing and maintaining excellent client relations and strategic business development.
This position has potential for promotion to the Survey Department Director. The current Survey Department Director will be retiring at the end of 2018. The Survey Manager and Survey Department Director are key members of Cannon’s Leadership Team. The Survey Department Director is responsible for daily survey operations, achieving business goals and performance metrics, and the development of Cannon’s Land Survey Department which includes survey groups in 3 regional offices. The ideal candidate will have strong management and business development skills, business acumen, the ability to travel as needed, and be actively involved in Cannon’s tactical and strategic business planning.
For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• At least 10-15+ years experience in Land Surveying/Geomatics.
• California PLS required.
• 5-10 years demonstrated experience supervising and successfully managing projects within the constraints of time, cost, and performance requirements, providing technical oversight for projects and all related project phases and tasks, to include quality assurance reviews.
• Experience in researching and performing property boundary and right-of-way research and analysis involving pueblo/rancho and public lands, performing and supervising GPS (Static, Rapid Static and RTK) field operations, construction staking, topographic surveys and Record Mapping for RofS, Parcel and Tract Maps.
• Experience working with land developers (commercial and residential) and public agencies.
• Experience in building inter-departmental relationships and coordinating with other workgroups and technical services (includes civil, mechanical, structural, I.E., and planning).
• Demonstrated skill, knowledge, and proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Carlson and TDS, LGO (Leica Geodetic Office), OPUS; StarNet; ArcGIS and related surveying software applications.
• Experience in networking, establishing, developing, and managing successful business relationships that result in new and ongoing project work for the Survey Department.
• Proven ability to lead teams to success, including past experience directly reviewing and managing employee performance, and mentoring a team of five or more direct reports.
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required.
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, relocation assistance, and an excellent benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the “Careers” section at www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA
Or click on this link to apply – http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/care ... =1&rid=243
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:14 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest