How would you like to become part of a dynamic team in an expanding company with great opportunities, in the Reno-Tahoe and Sierra Nevada mountain region? Lumos & Associates has a full-time vacancy for a Staff Surveyor in our Reno office with experience both in the field and in the office.
A qualified candidate will have the following experience and skills:
• 4+ years of general surveying experience, have familiarity with all aspects of professional land surveying.
• The ability to prepare Records of Surveys, ALTA/ACSM surveys, topographic surveys, preliminary and final maps, legal descriptions, and generate construction calculations.
• Familiarity with state and county mapping requirements is helpful.
• The ability to work independently as well as supervise others from time to time.
• Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble Business Center are the primary programs.
• Nevada P.L.S., or someone that is working towards becoming a licensed professional.
• Clean driving record.
Salary DOE. Lumos & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a detailed list of excellent employer-paid benefits, please visit our website at http://www.lumosinc.com/career-center/
See why we love working at Lumos!
Work-Life Blend with great family culture is a huge priority at Lumos!
Please send resumes and all letters of interest to dhunter@LumosInc.com
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest