Land Surveying Business for Sale

mpallamary

Land Surveying Business for Sale

Postby mpallamary » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:33 am

I have decided to sell my land surveying business. I intend to remain active in the land surveying business doing consulting work and expert witness work. In this regard, the related survey work will be funnelled to my successor as I intend to remain involved and to assist in any transition, either financially or professionally.

As to the nature of my business, I own the largest private collection of maps and surveys within La Jolla and Del Mar California. I also own the records of the late Tom Shuttleworth, LS 2717 as well as the records of my old friend Barry Rockwell, retired.

I have a large number of blue-chip clients and my work takes me up and down the State of California in some of the most fascinating projects one can imagine. By building this business the way I have, my fees are generally twice those of my competitors. If I sell the business, I will continue to promote the company business as I will never fully retire, I am sure.

My primary concern and desire to sell is based upon the fact that I am turning away three times the work that I take in. Many of these jobs are no-bid, non-competitive project owing to my nearly 40 years work as an established land surveyor who enjoys a great reputation. There is clearly an opportunity for someone to either take over a thriving business or, for a larger firm to expand and establish a presence in La Jolla, or Southern California assuming you are interested in working on the beaches of SoCal. I also want to spend more time with my family.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at mpallamary@pipeline.com

This is a very unique opportunity for someone interested in working on very interesting projects while increasing their income and client base. I have been at it for nearly 40 years and it has been a blast!

mpallamary

Re: Land Surveying Business for Sale

Postby mpallamary » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:44 am

Return to “Classifieds”