Alameda County's Public Works Agency seeks a dedicated and dynamic individual for our position of Survey Technician III to work with our Survey Team. In addition, to meeting the established minimum qualifications, the Ideal Candidate will have the following attributes:
• Demonstrated Land Survey experience performing field surveys and technical office work. Knowledge of laws governing survey theory and practice regarding preliminary designs, construction, right-of-way engineering, land division, boundary location, control and geodetic surveying. Ability to read, interpret drawings, maps and records of survey. Experienced in the use of Survey Equipment and computer software used in Land Survey office work. A strong background, knowledge and experience reading, interpreting drawings, maps and documents related to Land Survey.
• Excellent Communicator with the ability to follow oral and written instructions. Strong writing skills with the ability to produce written Land Survey work products related to field studies.
• Technically astute with the ability to utilize computers to accurately calculate and plot survey information.
• Continuous learner striving to stay current and up to date with the changing laws, regulations and new software in the field of Land Survey.
• Ability to work harmoniously as a member of the Survey Team, Survey professionals and members of the pubic. Ability to provide training and instructions to lower level staff in the aspects of proper field work, office work products and computer software .
The last date to file an on-line application is 5 p.m., Tuesday, December 11, 2018. To view the complete position description, recruitment bulletin and complete an on-line application, please visit http://www.acgov.org/hrs.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:43 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests