Congratulations to the newly licensed professional land surveyors who had taken Mr. RIGHT’S SEMINAR. Thanks again for your positive and constructive feedback. Here is the upcoming review course. Please forward it to anyone whom might be interested.
Mr. Right’s Seminar is a 2-day boot-camp based on computer-based testing. It sets yourself on a path of achieving exam success by providing the following aspects:
- Practice multiple choice exam questions to identify your level of competency
- Streamline your study habits and topics in your own words
- Develop an attitude for success and personal technique for time management
- Become comfortable with computer based studying and test-taking methods
- Set your study goals and maximize your time for studying
- Network with other students to help ensure your knowledge and readiness
Mr. Right’s Seminar will help you to prepare for the exam by:
• Covering the topics in a logical and progressive manner
• Focusing on the important and high probability topics
• Identifying specific areas of knowledge that need improvement
• Improving your problem solving skills that enable you to make quick decision
Location: The Hotel Huntington Beach
7667 Center Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (includes one hour lunch break)
Fee: $650 per attendee (includes SMA and PLS Act with Board Rules booklets, instructors’ notes, and pdf of presentation to be used as study materials).
The Seminar is a small class and seats are limited. Registration is booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration will be closed on August 10, 2019 or as soon as our seats are reserved.
To register and reserve a seat, please follow the instructional below:
1. Send an e-mail to: Mrrightseminar@gmail.com with your name, telephone, e-mail, and a note to reserve a seat.
2. Log-in and use PayPal at http://www.paypal.com to pay $650 to a PayPal account named Mrrightseminar@yahoo.com. You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your payment is received.
Please note: No partial registration is allowed. Registration fee is non-refundable or nontransferable.
AGENDA OF SEMINAR
Discuss subjects in the areas of:
- Boundary Surveys
- Legal Descriptions
- Public Land Surveys
- Water Boundary Surveys
Discuss topics related to Subdivision Map Act:
- Different types of maps
- Tentative and Final Maps
- Parcel Map
- Mapping criteria
- Mapping requirements
- Local Agencies requirements
- Map review and approval
- Easement and Dedication
- Life of Tentative Map
- Parcels Merger
- Development rights
- Exemptions and exceptions
- Certificate of Compliance
- Lot Line Adjustment
Discuss topics related to Board Rules and Professional Land Surveyors’ Act:
- Land Surveying Business and Business Title
- Roles and Responsibilities of a land surveyor
- Provisions and Contract requirements
- Responsible Charge
- Right of Entry
- Professional obligations
- When to file record of survey or a corner record
- Technical requirements
Please see attached flyer for additional details.
To contact the seminar coordinator, send e-mail to: Mrrightseminar@gmail.com
- Best Regards,
-- Henry Bui, PE & PLS
Cellular: (714) 688-6575
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:27 pm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests