Plotter for sale Cannon IPF760

Gromatici

Plotter for sale Cannon IPF760

Postby Gromatici » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:19 am

This has been refurbished 2x. Just recently it got refurbished, about a year ago. It works great with monochrome plots, and does well with color ortho-photo images so long as it hasn't been sitting without use for a long time. If it doesn't get used it tends to "band" the color ortho-photos. Normal color plots are fine. I have bought a new plotter and need to sell this one. It comes with ink shown in the photo.

You will have to come and pick it up. It's on the second floor, but can be disassembled.

Network capable, wireless (I believe) and has been used for years, but did have issues with "banding" of the color photos so we have it refurbished. If you're doing mostly surveying or engineering drawings, and architectural drawings you'll be fine. If you do a lot of banners and photos you may not want this since I don't know when it will need refurbished again. Has an extra roll holder, and does NOT come with any paper rolls.

36” roll or smaller capacity.

I have pictures. It works but if you don't print out color photo very often, it will band them at first.

eackerman@gromatici.com
$1,000.00 Comes with ink in it and extra ink to replace it.
Eric J Ackerman, PLS, RPLS, CFedS
Licenses: CA. AZ, ID, NV, CO
Gromatici Land Surveying, Inc.
http://www.gromatici.com
info@gromatici.com

Return to “Classifieds”