Mt. San Jacinto College is offering the Advanced Surveying Course for the Spring 2017 semester.
Register early to reserve your spot.
In the class you will learn
• Principles of three-wire leveling.
• Transits, theodolites and total stations
• Fundamentals of route surveying
• Horizontal Alignments – part I: geometry of horizontal curves
• Horizontal Alignments – part II: staking horizontal curves
• Horizontal Alignments – part II: compound and special curves
• Vertical Alignments – geometry of vertical curves
• Earthwork – part I: cross-sections and profiles
• Earthwork – part II: volume and mass diagrams
• Construction survey and staking
• Principles of geodetic astronomy
• Global Positioning System (GPS)
• Photogrammetry – part I: introduction
• Photogrammetry – part II: state-of-the-art
• Public Land Survey System (PLSS)
• Mapping: State Plane Coordinate System (SPCS)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest