$63,600.00 - $76,819.00 Annually
Position Closing 3/25/19
Do you have land surveying experience? Has your ability to thrive in multiple environments allowed you to excel in the field? Do you have a calm demeanor that makes you a valuable member of a dynamic team? Then, we're looking for YOU!
The Public Works Department is seeking a highly motivated person who possesses a solid foundation in land surveying to join our team. The current opening is for an Engineering Aide - Land Surveying in the Engineering Division. This position will contribute to the division and City of Napa by:
- Conducting construction, boundary and topographic surveys and may assist in the mission planning of surveys;
- Providing various support to the survey process by selecting suitable instrument locations, clearing brush, setting up survey instruments, and insuring maintenance of survey vehicle, tools and equipment;
- Operating of levels, electronic distance measuring devices, electronic data collectors, total stations, GNSS equipment and other precision instruments;
- Using AutoCAD Civil 3D imports and creating points, surfaces, alignments, linework and blocks, redrawing record maps and legal descriptions;
- Preparing and setting up survey markers and construction stakes indicating offset, cut and fill data, elevations, stationing, slope stake information and position location;
- Performing record documentation research, prepares field notes and ensures accuracy in data collection.
This is an exciting time for the City of Napa. With the extent of ongoing and upcoming projects, the City is searching for an experienced and motivated team-player that is up to the task of carrying forward the City's priorities and vision throughout all projects.
All applications are accepted here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/napacity/jobs/2374150/engineering-aide-land-surveying?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
Contact Gabby Petersen, Management Analyst I with questions: 707-257-9212 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:39 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests