SUMMARY Plans, directs, and coordinates work of survey parties, and related staff, engaged in surveying earth's surface and preparing reports and legal descriptions of land by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. This position will be based in our City of Industry office.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Registration as a Licensed Land Surveyor in California
- 10 years of experience in all aspects of land surveying (field, office, management)
- Oversees office and field staff.
- Monitors employee development.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Act as City Surveyor for cities in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura Counties .
Work would include: Subdivision Map Checking; Lot Line Adjustment; Mergers; Easement checking; Preparation of easement legal descriptions and plats
- Coordinate field crews (sub-contracted) Work with various divisions (engineers and architects) within Willdan to provide necessary services, such as boundary and topo, aerial photogrammetry, preparation of legal descriptions and plats, coordination of appraisal and acquisition services.
- Legal work - Provide law firms, title companies, and cities technical expertise in the review of defective title, reformation of deeds, expert witness
Please email your resume to email@example.com with "Land Surveyor" in the subject line.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:09 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest