Psomas, one of the top-ranked consulting engineering firms in the nation, providing surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services throughout the Western United States, has an opening for a Project Manager – Survey in our Auburn office.
Description: This position will assist with management of the field and office Auburn Survey Team in overseeing deliverables to public agencies and private clients. We deliver projects involving, research & analysis, title reports analysis, Right of Way Engineering, ALTA's, topography, design surveys, boundaries, mapping, and construction staking. The successful candidate is an organized leader with technical skills, and an attention to detail who enjoys coaching others to success.
• Organizing and coordinating projects, which include a broad range of assignments requiring knowledge of surveying/mapping. Use of various databases to process field data
• Support survey team by completing technical mapping and final drawings for agency submittals
• Provide project management, technical oversight, strategic direction and leadership in areas of client and business development, while accomplishing the strategic marketing plan objectives and achieving performance and profitability objectives.
• Prepare scope of works with associated fees, negotiate contracts including additional services, prepare presentations, proposals, respond to RFP's and RFQ's, and assist with recruiting, retention and interviews.
• Use your knowledge of land surveying/mapping to support the technical work of other surveyors, CAD drafters, and sub-consultants.
• Support efforts in conventional aspects of land surveying, GPS, and Lidar scanning.
• Must be a Registered Professional Land Surveyor in California
• Must have a minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in all phases of surveying
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Civil3D, TBC and Outlook
• Must possess the desire to develop and maintain industry client relationships in the northern California market
• Familiarity with state and county mapping requirements
• Must have mapping experience (subdivision maps, parcel maps, record of survey maps, legal description and exhibits, etc.)
• Knowledge of Caltrans mapping requirements is a plus
• Because of the nature of our projects, proficiency in MicroStation and Inroads are a plus but not mandatory
Benefits: Psomas offers excellent opportunities for advancement, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
• Medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• 401(k) Plan
• Flexible and alternative work schedules
• Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care
• Company-paid life insurance
• Company-paid short and long-term disability
• Professional development and licensing reimbursement
• Performance and career development programs
To apply, please go to: https://psomas.applicantpro.com/jobs/784144.html You can also apply by going to the Psomas website and clicking on Careers.
Check out our Cutting-Edge Mobile Laser Scanning System: http://psomas.com/mobile-laser-scanning-purchase/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests