CANNON IS NO ORDINARY CONSULTING FIRM.
WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A SURVEY TECHNICIAN
COME BE PART OF AN ESTABLISHED & GROWING FIRM!
CANNON’S CULTURE provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and outlets for team building. We strive to provide opportunity for personal growth and a balance between personal and professional life. Not only do we work together, but we also enjoy spending time together outside of work. We work hard. We play hard. We have fun.
FOR 42 YEARS, we have provided creative solutions to clients in the energy industry, water resources, public infrastructure, and commercial and residential development. With offices throughout California, we continue to grow!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING a SURVEY TECHNICIAN for our ONTARIO/INLAND EMPIRE office. Home to California’s largest outlet mall – Ontario Mills, Ontario prides itself of having good schools, affordable housing, and a family-oriented setting. This community has easy access to popular mountain, beach and desert resorts, with all the southland attractions and recreational opportunities that Southern California is famous for.
SURVEY PROJECTS INCLUDE Roads and Utility Infrastructure for Public Agencies * Oil and Gas Production Facilities * Refineries * Pipelines * Solar Power Generation * Water Treatment Facilities * Industrial Process Plants * Commercial and Residential Developments * Schools, Universities, and Institutional Facilities * Military Base Facilities and Housing.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE under general supervision of a survey party chief or project manager, responsible for executing routine field surveying tasks. There will be occasional overnight travel required in this position. For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• 1+ years field surveying experience.
• Land Surveyor in Training (LSIT) Certificate or an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Land Surveying or a related field a plus.
• Familiar with geometry and trigonometric principles, standard surveying concepts, practices and procedures used in the land surveying profession.
• Basic knowledge of set-up and operation of surveying equipment.
• Basic knowledge of the Land Surveyor’s Act and Subdivision Map Act.
• AutoCAD skills a plus.
• Familiar with field feature coding using descriptor codes and auto line work commands.
• Must have an active California Driver’s license with a clear driving record and proof of valid auto insurance.
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the “Careers” section at www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA
Or click on this link to apply – http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/care ... =1&rid=315
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest