CANNON IS NO ORDINARY CONSULTING FIRM.
WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A SURVEY TECHNICIAN
COME BE PART OF AN ESTABLISHED & GROWING FIRM!
CANNON’S CULTURE provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and outlets for team building. We strive to provide opportunity for personal growth and a balance between personal and professional life. Not only do we work together, but we also enjoy spending time together outside of work. We work hard. We play hard. We have fun.
FOR 42 YEARS, we have provided creative solutions to clients in the energy industry, water resources, public infrastructure, and commercial and residential development. With offices throughout California, we continue to grow!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING a SURVEY TECHNICIAN for our SAN LUIS OBISPO office. San Luis Obispo is on the beautiful central coast of California, has scenic beaches, is surrounded by the wine country, and offers endless recreational opportunities.
SURVEY PROJECTS INCLUDE Roads and Utility Infrastructure for Public Agencies * Oil and Gas Production Facilities * Refineries * Pipelines * Solar Power Generation * Water Treatment Facilities * Industrial Process Plants * Commercial and Residential Developments * Schools, Universities, and Institutional Facilities * Military Base Facilities and Housing.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE INCLUDE independently performing field and office surveying tasks and coordinating with project managers, general contractors, and clients. The Survey Technician may manage small survey projects, schedules, and budgets. For a detailed description on job duties, visit http://www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Minimum 5 years progressively responsible field and office work experience in land surveying. PLS not required, but highly desired.
• An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Land Surveying/Geomatics or related field OR California LSIT certification highly desired, but not required.
• Experience with developing proposals, coordination with clients, and managing small project budgets.
• Proven ability to work effectively with peers, superiors, subordinates, clients, and general contractors in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of Land Surveyor’s Act, Subdivision Map Act, applicable state and local agency regulations governing land surveying.
• Knowledge of Subdivision Map Act for final map preparation, review and approval processes.
• Demonstrated proficiency and working knowledge of AutoCAD software, Civil 3D, Leica total station and GPS equipment, Carlson or similar survey software, ArcMap or ArcGIS applications software.
• Demonstrated proficiency in field-to-finish descriptor/feature coding for auto point and line work using Civil 3D, Carlson, or similar software.
• Experience with the setup and operation of laser scanning equipment, not required but desirable.
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the “Careers” section at http://www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA
Or click on this link to apply – http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/care ... =1&rid=324
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:14 pm
Last bumped by verenal on Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:14 pm.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest