Survey Project Manager (PLS)
MBS Land Surveys has an immediate opportunity for a Survey Project Manager.
The Survey Project Manager is responsible for the management construction staking projects and supervises survey crews for construction, topographic, boundary, and ALTA surveys. The successful candidate should have at least 10 years of land surveying experience.
MBS Land Surveys is the largest survey-only firm on the Central Coast of California. We have a diverse client base, including private land owners, developers, contractors, architects, engineers and public agencies including cities and counties.
Education, Experience and Licensing requirements:
• At least 10+ years’ experience in Land Surveying
• At least 3 years of experience managing projects
• College level coursework in surveying and/or geomatics
• BS degree in Geomatics or related field preferred.
• California PLS required.
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
• Supervises all construction staking projects.
• Prepare construction staking proposals and estimates.
• Provides construction staking calculations for multiple crews.
• Supervise crews for topographic surveys, boundary surveys, construction surveys and ALTA surveys.
• Review, correct, sign and seal survey documents prepared under his/her supervision.
• Provides training and quality control standards for Trimble GPS and RTK surveys.
• Coordinates survey staking requests directly with contractors and clients.
• Review invoices
• Produce CAD drawings, including staking maps, topographic maps, Records of Survey, Parcel and Tract maps.
• Experience with AutoCAD/ Civil 3D software
• Knowledge and experience interpreting engineering and architectural design plans
• Knowledge of field staking procedures.
• 5-10 years demonstrated experience supervising and successfully managing projects
• Experience with preparing cost estimates for construction staking.
• Experience performing and supervising GPS (RTK) and total station field operations, developing proven error checking and quality control.
• Demonstrated skill, knowledge, and proficiency in use of TDS or Trimble Access field software and related surveying software applications.
• Demonstrated skill, knowledge, and proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook software applications.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Pay- $55-70/hour D.O.E.
Central coast location
End of year performance bonus
Send resume to PLS5702@Hotmail.com
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest