Join Our Team and Build Your Future.
Our Land Survey team has an opportunity for an experienced Professional Land Surveyor in our Auburn office.
Psomas has consistently ranked in ENR Magazine’s Top Firms list and in 2018 was ranked #1 California Survey Firm. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team with an established client base. If you share our passion and are looking for an opportunity develop your career in stable environment that fosters teamwork and recognizes your contribution we want to hear from you.
• Organizing and coordinating projects, which include a broad range of assignments requiring knowledge of surveying/mapping
• Research and analysis of title reports, including placement of easements and encumbrances.
• Resolve boundaries for individual parcels as well as large land net surveys
• Oversee the production of topographic mapping often incorporating various methods of data collection including scanning, aerial and conventional
• Produce and/or oversee the production of survey documents related to land acquisition including right of way strip maps, appraisal plats and legal descriptions
• Prepare field packages and coordinate with field crews
• Perform and/or oversee the production of construction staking calculations
• Must have a Professional Land Surveyor license in California and a minimum of 5 years’ experience performing duties of a Professional Land Surveyor
• Must have a desire to work on a wide variety of surveying tasks servicing both public and private clients
• Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil3D
• Working knowledge of Trimble Business Center, StarNet and Carlson a plus
• Due to the nature of our projects, a working knowledge in Microstation and Inroads are a plus but not mandatory
Psomas offers excellent opportunities for advancement, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
• Medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• 401(k) Plan
• Flexible and alternative work schedules
• Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care
• Company-paid life insurance
• Company-paid short and long-term disability
• Professional development and licensing reimbursement
• Performance and career development programs
To apply, please go to: https://psomas.applicantpro.com/jobs/865050.html
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:36 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest