Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone,
Thank you for your positive and constructive feedback about Mr. RIGHT'S SEMINAR. This is an announcement of the up-coming 2-day review seminar in February 2019. Please forward it to anyone who might be interested.
Mr. Right’s Seminar is a 2-day boot-camp based on computer-based testing. It sets yourself on a path of achieving exam success by providing the following aspects:
- Practice multiple choice exam questions to identify your level of competency
- Streamline your study habits and topics in your own words
- Develop an attitude for success and personal technique for time management
- Become comfortable with computer based studying and test-taking methods
- Set your study goals and maximize your time for studying
- Network with other students to help ensure your knowledge and readiness
Mr. Right’s Seminar will help you to prepare for the exam by:
• Covering the topics in a logical and progressive manner
• Focusing on the important and high probability topics
• Identifying specific areas of knowledge that need improvement
• Improving your problem solving skills that enable you to make quick decision
Location: The Hotel Huntington Beach
7667 Center Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Date: Saturday and Sunday, February 23 and 24, 2019
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (includes one hour lunch break)
Fee: $650 per attendee (includes SMA and PLS Act with Board Rules booklets, instructors’ notes, and pdf of presentation to be used as study materials).
The Seminar is a small class and seats are limited. Registration is booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration will be closed on February 3, 2019 or as soon as our seats are reserved.
To register and reserve a seat, please follow the instructional below:
1. Send an e-mail to: Mrrightseminar@gmail.com with your name, telephone, e-mail, and a note to reserve a seat.
2. Log-in and use PayPal at http://www.paypal.com to pay $650 to a PayPal account named Mrrightseminar@yahoo.com
You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your payment is received.
Please note: No partial registration is allowed. Registration fee is non-refundable or nontransferable.
AGENDA OF SEMINAR
Discuss subjects in the areas of:
- Boundary Surveys
- Legal Descriptions
- Public Land Surveys
- Water Boundary Surveys
Discuss topics related to Subdivision Map Act:
- Different types of maps
- Tentative and Final Maps
- Parcel Map
- Mapping criteria
- Mapping requirements
- Local Agencies requirements
- Map review and approval
- Easement and Dedication
- Life of Tentative Map
- Parcels Merger
- Development rights
- Exemptions and exceptions
- Certificate of Compliance
- Lot Line Adjustment
Discuss topics related to Board Rules and Professional Land Surveyors’ Act:
- Land Surveying Business and Business Title
- Roles and Responsibilities of a land surveyor
- Provisions and Contract requirements
- Responsible Charge
- Right of Entry
- Professional obligations
- When to file record of survey or a corner record
- Technical requirements
Please see attached flyer for additional details.
To contact the seminar coordinator, send e-mail to: Mrrightseminar@gmail.com
- Best Regards,
-- Henry Bui, PE & LS
Cellular: (714) 688-6575
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:27 pm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests