Currently looking for a Licensed Professional Land Surveyor in Southern California. To inquire, please call 916-244-7687.
• Pre-field research and calculations.
• Field surveys.
• Setting control points.
• Stationing and staking.
• Traffic control.
• Field and office QA of surveys and topo maps.
• Customer relations.
• Travel to job sites.
• Assist engineers with projects using survey data.
• Teaching fellow employees about surveying and research techniques.
• Technical knowledge of Mapping and Field Surveying required.
• Staking calculations such as Boundary and Site control for utilities, commercial and residential projects required.
• Experience recording Survey, Corner Records, Legal Description and Plats required.
• Experience with AutoCAD 2000-Autocad 2009 Land Development Desktop, Civil3D 2012, AutoDesk Map, Microstation J, V8 a required.
• Proficient with survey equipment and software, TGO (Trimble Geomatic Office) Trimble S6 Robotic Total Station, R8 and R10 GPS Systems and
hand held data collectors required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel required.
• Proficiency in technical math, which includes Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Applied Physics required.
• Ability to read Utility maps preferred.
• Professional Surveyor License in California required.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more
• Ability and willingness to travel in multi-state region, including overnight trips, required.
• Project management skills preferred.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest