There is a great opportunity to work on a fun team based in Santa Rosa on a variety of projects! The “Land Technician” position has competitive benefits and pay with a built-in process for advancement (to “Senior Land Technician”) without the need for office position vacancies within the line of progression. This team works hard, supports one another, and has a great time doing it. The position is an Engineers and Scientists of California Local 20, union represented position. Details on the ESC and labor agreement can be found on their website. The workload is consistent and doesn’t ride the economic wave most survey position experience. Once hired, there are many development opportunities available as well.
An application for hire can be submitted at the address below for a Pacific Gas & Electric Land Technician. The application opening is currently available through 4/30/2019. https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=21190&company=C0000161245P&username
- Two years of Civil Engineering or Survey Technology training or the equivalent in education (such as Geometry or Trigonometry) and/or experience in surveying of land and title work.
- Must have a valid California driver's license.
- The physical ability to do field survey work.
- Experience using MicroStation and/or AutoCAD
- Take initiative and can work with minimal direction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Field or office experience in a land surveying capacity
- Ability to effectively work with and support colleagues
- Experience generating plan/profile mapping, topographic mapping and construction staking
- Experience writing/interpreting legal land descriptions
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests