Licensed PLS Opportunities in Central California

Ultimate-Fresno

Licensed PLS Opportunities in Central California

Postby Ultimate-Fresno » Sat May 18, 2019 1:31 pm

Central California Civil Engineering, land surveying and underground utility locating firm is actively seeking an experienced licensed land surveyor, and has asked us to assist them in their search. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 yrs experience and PLS designation, with Auto CAD Civil 3D experience also. Position will include field work and office support ( research, plan review and calculations). Subdivision experience a plus. Competitive pay and benefits offered, and the opportunity to work on exciting projects from Bakersfield to Sacramento to the East Bay. Imagine being just a short trip from lakes, mountains, Yosemite and the Central Coast.

Also available, is a unique opportunity for supplemental work, providing support for project calculations. This may be ideal for someone recently retired from the field or in transition....

To inquire please call Nanci at (559)256-1940 or email: nnishkian@ultimatestaffing.com

Ultimate-Fresno

Re: Licensed PLS Opportunities in Central California

Postby Ultimate-Fresno » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:02 pm

There is still an immediate need for experienced field surveyors! Interested in working in the Central Valley,,,,, Please contact Nanci at (559)246-1940 or at nnishkian@ultimatestaffing.com.

Thank you!

Ultimate-Fresno

Postby Ultimate-Fresno » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:10 pm

Update to current PLS needs: In addition to a Full time licensed surveyor for field work, they are also seeking a full time field surveyor with Underground Locating ( UGL) experience. These positions would be full time ,and in the Fresno/Madera area. Please contact me if interested, or with the referrals of anyone you know who might be interested…. I can be reached by calling Nanci at (559)256-1940 or nnishklian@ultimatestaffing.com.

Thank you!
Nanci

Ultimate-Fresno

Postby Ultimate-Fresno » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:10 pm

Update to current PLS needs: In addition to a Full time licensed surveyor for field work, they are also seeking a full time field surveyor with Underground Locating ( UGL) experience. These positions would be full time ,and in the Fresno/Madera area. Please contact me if interested, or with the referrals of anyone you know who might be interested…. I can be reached by calling Nanci at (559)256-1940 or nnishklian@ultimatestaffing.com.

Thank you!
Nanci

Return to “Classifieds”