*Drafting services acad/Independent drafting work done from Home BY (SURVEY TECH)

ssarles

*Drafting services acad/Independent drafting work done from Home BY (SURVEY TECH)

Postby ssarles » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:59 am

DRAFTING SERVICES ACAD/INDEPENDENT UNDER GUIDANCE OF LICENSED LAND SURVEYORS OR REGISTERED CIVIL ENGINEERS ONLY

I am a drafter/autocad technician that is taking on new clients and overflow from your office.

I work out of my home drafting with a Land Desktop 2004 version or come to your office periodically.

I have 15 years of experience in the Land Surveying Business and 20 years experience in the Title Insurance Business.

Past experience worked in the field. The field work consisted of running a small crew, running the rod, Instrument person, using various tools for accomplishing Topo, Boundary, Elevation Certificates, Construction staking, Subdivision, ALTA Surveys, etc. I've worked on Total Stations,
TDS Data Collection devices, robotic, some experience with GPS.

In the office: Legal Descriptions, proposals, research, client follow-up. AutoCAD Land Desktop 2004, ALTA surveys, Boundary surveys, Parcel Maps, Topo Surveys, Tentative, ROS, etc.

PLEASE EMAIL: Susan.surveytech@gmail.com

***Can send sample drawings, Resume and References if requested.

Return to “Employment Hotline”