Seminar contact

Seosurveyor

Seminar contact

Postby Seosurveyor » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:49 pm

Hi All, who would I contact if I wanted to be a presenter at a chapter dinner, or even host a special event? I’d like to go through the proper channels.
Thank you

mpallamary

Re: Seminar contact

Postby mpallamary » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:22 pm

Can you be more specific? When and where?

Seosurveyor

Postby Seosurveyor » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:36 pm

Hi Mr Pallamary,
Ultimately I’d like to visit all chapters state wide. So the where is specific to where each chapter meets, or when chapters join for meetings. And for when, again, chapter specific. We’ve exhibited at CLSA a few years back and had better success at WFPS when there were multiple states involved. So to indirectly answer your question, our schedule is open, this is why I came here for the assistance. I highly respect your guidance.
Scott

mpallamary

Postby mpallamary » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:04 pm

Forgive me. What are you exhibiting?

Seosurveyor

Postby Seosurveyor » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:41 pm

I guess that helps lol... in brief, we have developed an end to end UAV Solution for Surveyors. A very useful tool to add to the toolbox as a valuable path of productivity and safety. We are www.unifli.aero

We have many active users and want to take our expansion beyond our current levels and share this amazing technology with our fellow surveyors and share our stories of success and failures.

Jim Frame

Postby Jim Frame » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:48 pm

In the video, at about the 48-second mark, the word "millimeter" is misspelled. Not a complaint, I just figured you'd want to know.
Jim Frame
Frame Surveying & Mapping
609 A Street
Davis, CA 95616
[url]framesurveying.com[/url]

Seosurveyor

Postby Seosurveyor » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:32 pm

Thank you Jim.. entire site is being upgraded. Been updating our GUI on the user site for customers first. Facelift is in phase 2, to reflect all our upgrades. Thank you for the attention to minutia.

David Kendall

Postby David Kendall » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:53 pm

mpallamary

Postby mpallamary » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:54 am

Join CLSA and go to the website and locate information in chapter meetings and contacts.

Good luck!

Peter Ehlert

Re: Seminar aka Sales Presentation

Postby Peter Ehlert » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:12 am

Seosurveyor a Sales Presentation is not a Seminar

I suggest you consider your approach so you don't get instant resistance
a brief outline of what you want to sell is also helpful
Peter Ehlert

Seosurveyor

Postby Seosurveyor » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:50 pm

Thank you Peter,
It’s actually both... yes, I do inform and educate about our workflow offering. But we will also educate other options in a non bias manner. I am a Surveyor first, and this journey into new technology is exciting to me, not only as a benefit to my own survey company, but an industry as a whole. Unfortunately, we are an aging industry without a large influx of talent bursting through the doors. Therefor, there is natural resistance to new technology. I’d like to inform and educate to the options available and how it relates to us as an industry, from someone that has been at it for almost 30 years. Call it sales, or a seminar, the goal is to inform those who want to listen about options. As well as in the past we have been students of our own products.
Just as a Surveyor, my lines of communication are always open to my colleagues, clients and competitors.. this transparency has led me to great success. This model has been the core of Unfili and has proven the same path of success. My apologies for the long winded response

E_Page

Postby E_Page » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:45 am

Seosurveyor,

Most chapters are open to presentations which are combination education/sales, but like Peter said, be fully up front about that rather than characterizing it as just a seminar. If you have a 1 or 2 paragraph summary, I suggest that you contact chapter officers and provide it to them. You're likely to get some takers.
Evan Page, PLS
A Certain Forum Essayist

PLS7393

Postby PLS7393 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:31 pm

I suggest you become an exhibitor at the upcoming CSU Fresno, and State CLSA conferences in 2020.
I'm sure the conference committee would also give you a spot in the program for those interested and willing to attend your session.
Two conferences and you would connect with more professionals than all the travel to 28 +/- chapters.

Good luck!
Keith Nofield, Professional Land Surveying
PLS 7393

Return to “General Discussion”