Diversified Project Services International (DPSI) is a leader in engineering, surveying, planning, permitting, inspection, and construction services. We serve clients in the petroleum, chemical, and power industries as well as commercial and residential development, energy, public agencies, schools, military and agriculture. (DPSI) is an equal opportunity employer and is currently accepting new applications from qualified professionals for the following full-time position:
The Survey Technician IV position will take measurements, interpret survey calculations, compile evidence for boundary determinations, prepare legal land documents and descriptions, mapping, drafting, researching, and/or operate precise surveying instruments.
Essential Job Function
1. Take and record measurements and/or data using survey equipment
2. Prepare calculations from the data collected and from previous surveys
3. Perform calculations for field staking and searches
4. Provide drafting for topographic surveys
5. Prepare computer aided mapping and drafting
6. Coordinate with clients and project manager during field operations
7. Introduced to direction of field operations as a survey party chief (construction staking, monitoring, topographic surveys, boundary surveys, etc.)
8. Introduced to budget maintenance
9. Introduced to calculating boundary resolutions
10. Mitigate error on a project by using proper techniques related to surveying.
11. Conduct surveys to ascertain the locations of natural features and man-made structures on the Earth's surface, underground, and underwater using electronic distance-measuring equipment and other surveying instruments.
12. Supervise individuals in survey crews.
13. Other duties as apply
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Accept direction from others
• Communication with co-workers and clients
• Time management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Knowledge of survey equipment
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Some college or special training preferred
• 5-6 years of survey experience
If you seek a challenging and rewarding career with a dynamic company please complete our application at http://www.dpsiinc.com. Please e-mail your application, resume and references to email@example.com
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests