Great Benefits. Exciting Precision Technology. Endless Potential.
Are you a surveying, GIS or overall geospatial and tech-savvy person who likes helping others? Do you have experience with geospatial technology, a passion for teaching and problem solving? If so, you could be the perfect Training & Technical Support Representative for California Surveying & Drafting Supply, Inc. (CSDS).
As a Training & Technical Support Representative, you will work with AEC industry professionals, teaching them best practices for Trimble & Spectra Precision positioning hardware and software applications in order to significantly enhance their workflows and productivity. When not training, you will assist our technical support team and geospatial customers over the phone, via email and occasionally on job sites.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
• Develop a thorough understanding of CSDS’s geospatial products and services.
• Plan, prepare and provide organized and professional training to our vast AEC clientele.
• Provide fast and efficient customer service and technical support to sales reps and end-users.
• Handle email and telephone support to customers and colleagues for construction and geospatial products so customers are satisfied and realize an immediate return on their investment.
• Work closely with our sales teams to promote support and training services to customers.
• Keep customer software and hardware under factory or CSDS maintenance contracts and maintain assets in our company CRM (Salesforce).
• Seek new opportunities to sell premium CSDS support services, training and other products and services related to your division.
• Travel to jobsites/locations throughout California in order to deliver training, support (as needed) and/or any other services related to supporting our customers on their construction/geospatial products.
• Maintain a professional company image during all trainings and interactions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Clean DMV record required | Must be able to lift 30lbs and work outdoors on occasion.
Education and/or Experience:
Ideal candidates will possess a degree from a technical institute or commercial college with an emphasis on geospatial, surveying, construction layout, civil engineering or related field; or at least two years of geospatial technical support and/or training experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience in geospatial hardware and related software. Excellent technical, communication and presentation skills required. The successful candidate will be provided in depth training on our solutions.
The right candidate will be offered the following:
• A salary commensurate with your experience, plus a generous sales commission
• Company paid 401K contribution guaranteed
• Vacation pay
• Sick and holiday pay
• Phone/Computer/demonstration tools
• Full medical and dental insurance
• And more!
California Surveying & Drafting Supply, Inc. (CSDS)
Established in 1986, California Surveying & Drafting Supply, Inc., is the largest provider of geospatial tools, technology and training in the Western US, and is one of the top 5 largest dealers of Trimble Navigation products in the country. We are highly respected for our knowledge driven solutions for some of the largest businesses and government agencies throughout California, including CalTrans, PG&E, USDA, and many others.
With 90 -100 employees company wide, we serve our customers from 3 facilities in northern California (Sacramento, Dublin, Fresno) as well as sales offices in Southern California. Other products include 3D laser scanners, GPS receivers, commercial drones and wide-format printers. CSDS also operates California’s largest real-time network, providing precision positioning with one-centimeter accuracy for sur- veying, mapping, engineering, forensics and agricultural applications.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:01 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests