We are looking for an in-office surveyor for an exciting opportunity in Pleasanton, CA. To apply please visit https://boards.greenhouse.io/woodrodger ... 4555615002 or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wood Rodgers has a Survey Technician position open for someone that is passionate about (or at least really likes) land surveying and mapping. You’ll be doing various tasks such as ALTA Surveys, Records of Survey, Parcel Maps, Final Maps, plats and exhibits, legal descriptions, easement documents, and Construction Staking setup for a wide range of public and private projects and clients.
We bring new ways of solving old problems.
We take the traditional surveying and mapping approach of converting field data to documenting the earth’s surface to another level by applying innovative ideas and tools to give our maps more dimension. If you are serious, dedicated and driven to uncover new and exciting solutions, then Wood Rodgers is for you. We also offer very competitive compensation, excellent benefits, generous PTO and many other perks.
We are inventors, we ask ‘why not?’ and we challenge convention. Sound like you? Read on:
What you will be doing
• Preparing detailed drawings from sketches, plans, specifications, and written and verbal instructions using civil, survey and computer aided drafting programs (i.e., AutoCAD Civil 3D).
• Interpreting field notes and sketches.
• Performing various computations including closure, precision, and calculations for surveys, plats, easements, etc.
• Using AutoCAD software to assist in production of detailed topographic surveys, ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Record of Surveys, Parcel Maps, Final Maps, and other various survey related documents.
• Preparing legal descriptions and exhibits for parcel and easement acquisition.
• Compiling land title information from title reports and records research.
• Pre-calculating survey data pertaining to construction surveys.
• And of course, “other duties as assigned.”
• High School diploma, or equivalent experience, required
• Minimum of five years of relevant work experience
• Must have knowledge of boundary and legal principles
• Must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Strong knowledge in reading and understanding construction plans pertaining to construction staking
Things we’d like to see
• Land Surveyor-in-Training (LSIT) certification
• ESRI Geographic Information System (GIS) experience
• Project experience with land development
• Survey field experience
If you want to learn more about Wood Rodgers or apply for this position, please go to our website at http://www.woodrodgers.com or click the link.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:58 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests