OC Public Works
Salary Range: $80,745.60 - $108,784.00 Annually
OC Survey provides innovative surveying and mapping services that support the public’s land-use needs and the design and construction of projects throughout the County. The Surveyor III acts in a lead capacity and performs our most complex surveying tasks. This includes, but is not limited to, map preparation, boundary analysis, researching historical and official records, and providing resolution to boundary issues and discrepancies.
The job duties include:
- Under supervision, serve as a project manager planning and coordinating the necessary efforts to bring map check projects to completion
- Prepare and review complex legal descriptions and maps using Computer Aided Drafting (CAD)
- Use coordinate geometry software to calculate areas, closures and other complex calculations
- Independently corresponds, in writing and verbally, with Senior Land Surveyor on map check reviews
- Analyze and interpret complex survey data, title report information and legal descriptions prepared by outside parties.
For more information and to apply, please visit our OC Careers page here.