LACO Associates is a local engineering firm who values community, adaptability, and building trust with relationships. LACO utilizes decades of local experience and the complementary strengths of our experts to deliver professional consulting services. Serving Northern California for over 60 years, we've grown along with our communities, but what hasn't changed since we opened our first office in 1954 is the personal connection with our clients.
- * Health insurance (90% premium paid for employee), dental (100% paid for employee), and vision (100% paid for employee)
* Retirement plan with up to 4% match
* 9 paid holidays a year
* Starts with 10 days of paid vacation a year
* Up to 6 sick leave days a year
* Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care
* Employee Assistance Program
* Professional Development support
The successful candidate possesses the following:
- * A minimum of 2 years' combined schooling and/or experience in boundary and topographic surveying
* Experience with AutoCAD/Civil 3D, ArcMap, Robotics, and GPS equipment
* California PLS or LSIT License
* Strong communication and project management skills
* Initiative with practical solving abilities
* Excellent writing skills
* Ability to work independently and with a team
* Ability to work in the field in steep brushy terrain and move up to 50 pounds
* Ability to work in the rain and heat, standing for long periods of time
* Current California driver's license in good standing
Here are few other reasons to consider working with us:
- * Our goal is to create the next generation of leading professionals in an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, health, and happiness.
* We enjoy a family-friendly, energetic, and fun environment.
* We empower employees to make their own decisions, creating a respectful workplace where people are treated fairly and are highly motivated to succeed.
* Our culture nurtures and celebrates the contributions of each individual.
* We aim to cultivate a strong sense of community and dedication.
* In 2020, LACO was recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Zweig Group, for the third consecutive year.
LACO offers competitive compensation and benefit package, challenging work environment, and is an EOE employer.
To learn more about LACO Associates, visit our website at http://www.lacoassociates.com.
If you are interested in applying, follow this link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=98890d1f-2673-4416-b519-52f06ee8bb40&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US&selectedMenuKey=CareerCenter.