CTA Engineering & Surveying is in need of a self-starting professional land surveyor, capable of taking charge and running the daily activities of our survey department. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of their assigned projects, prepare budgets and schedules, assemble and manage crews and technical staff, oversee work products for accuracy and completeness, communicate with senior management and perform their duties with minimal supervision.
• Licensed Land Surveyor in California
• Minimum 5 years of experience
• Able to estimate survey costs and schedules and prepare proposals
• Experience directing technicians and field surveyors
Skills we are looking for:
• Property boundary surveys and Property Line Staking
• Topographic surveys
• Aerial mapping control
• Construction Staking, Construction Layout calculations and QA/QC procedures
• Preparation of Final Maps, Parcel Maps and Record of Surveys
• ALTA Land Title Surveys
• Right of Way surveys
• As-built surveys
• Data processing of conventional and GNSS data, both RTK and Static.
• GNSS Post -Processing
• Ability to establish or follow CAD standards, data processing automation and implement field standards
• Strong organizational and communication skills with staff, clients and outside agencies
• Maintaining a safe work environment and vehicle fleet
• Maintaining the quality and efficiency of survey crews by providing leadership, training and guidance.
CTA Engineering & Surveying currently utilizes Trimble Robotic Total Stations and GNSS receivers. Successful candidate should be familiar with Trimble Business Center software and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is also desired.
Contact Connie Peach at 916-638-0919 or send resume to email@example.com
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests