Survey Seminar Available

mpallamary

Survey Seminar Available

Postby mpallamary » Fri May 28, 2021 11:37 am

Per NBI, folks can get a discount if they are interested.

*************************************************************************************
Hello Michael,

Thank you for being an NBI faculty member. Your course titled, “Land Surveyor Short Course for Attorneys” is now available OnDemand.
https://www.nbi-sems.com/89425SVDM

We'll be sending you an event specific email in the next day or two for you to forward to your friends and colleagues AND to show our appreciation for your commitment to speak at this event, we will include promo code FPO50N for $50 off the price.

In the meantime, to widen the exposure for yourself and your organization, feel free to share this link on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. Other promotional ideas include posting the link as an event on Facebook, posting it on your blog or adding it to an e-newsletter. Be sure to include the promo code FPO50N so your friends and colleagues can take advantage of the $50 off promotion.

Also as a reminder, our Faculty Directory is now live! Please be sure to Log in to your My Account and go to Edit My Profile to update your profile information today. If you do not want to be included in the Faculty Directory, please go to Edit My Profile in your My Account and uncheck the box for "Include my profile in the Faculty Directory" under My Faculty Information.

We appreciate your commitment to continuing education with NBI. Please feel free to reply to this email with any questions you may have. Our sincerest thanks,

NBI Planning Department

NBI, Inc.
FacultyPromotions@nbi-sems.com

Return to “General Discussion”