A career at Lumos & Associate provides a unique opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary environment. Our unique approach to engineering services offers all key design disciplines within one company, providing our team with a deeper understanding and appreciation for all aspects of the engineering process. We enjoy daily interaction and coordination among our internal teams, which allows us to build relationships and understand project approaches across disciplines.
Since 1978, Lumos & Associates has been committed to our employees’ success and career growth, values a team-oriented, collaborative, and supportive work environment, and is a Northern Nevada Best Places to Work award winner.
We offer flexible work hours, a friendly and family-focused work environment, exciting projects, excellent compensation, and a complete package of benefits. We also believe in giving back to our community through numerous outreach events and volunteer activities.
About The Position
The Project Surveyor will be responsible for assisting the Survey Manager in completing survey mapping projects as well as providing construction surveying services. This position is primarily office oriented but may require occasional field work. This demanding and fast paced position will require a personable candidate with experience in client service and all phases of surveying including experience in project delivery.
• Calculate and draft record mapping including, Final Subdivision Maps, Parcel Maps, Records of Surveys, and ALTA/ACSM Surveys.
• Perform office calculations for construction surveying projects, including quality assurance and quality control reviews of field work performed.
• Assist with remote sensing projects including 3D scanning, aerial photogrammetry (either conventional fixed wing or drone), and bathymetric surveys.
• Serve as the project technical expert and assist staff with resolution of technical problems.
• Mentor and train survey staff in the use of equipment and proper field techniques.
• Assist in providing direction and scheduling for field technicians and office staff.
• Assist in preparation of proposals, estimates for projects, and maintaining client relationships.
• Perform title and records research.
• Coordinate with other internal and external teams to execute project scope and schedule as established by the Survey Manager.
• Perform work in a safe manner. Report repairs or safety concerns to management.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Degree in Land Surveying, Geomatics, or related STEM program is preferred.
• A Nevada Professional Land Surveying license, or the ability to obtain one within a reasonable timeframe.
• Minimum of four years of experience in land surveying.
• The ability to produce survey deliverables independently with structured guidance and support.
• Experience communicating and navigating local agency requirements.
• Ability to work hours necessary to complete work within required time frames with regard to deadlines.
• Computer proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Civil 3D, and Trimble Business Center.
• Valid driver’s license and able to pass driving record check.
• Company paid medical and dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid Short/Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Flex Spending Account
• 401(K) Plan + company match
• Paid Time Off; Paid Holidays; Flex Work Schedule
For a detailed list of excellent employer-paid benefits, please visit our website at http://www.lumosinc.com/career Salary DOE. Lumos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. email@example.com
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests