Project Surveyor Needed IN AND OUT OF STATE

Gromatici

Project Surveyor Needed IN AND OUT OF STATE

Postby Gromatici » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:07 pm

Project Surveyor Needed

We are expanding and will need a project surveyor to work out of our Los Olivos office, Santa Barbara area office, or work remotely.
I would prefer a LSIT, or LS, but someone experienced in land surveying, and has project management experience is acceptable.

Some daily duties will include:
Process field data using StarNet, TBC, and Leica Infinity (or ability to learn)
Line Crews out and direct them per the scope of work.
Write proposals and communicate with clients
Determine Boundaries on deeds, subdivisions, and other type of boundaries
Process GPS data.
Fill out FEMA Elevation Certificates
Construction Calculations
Depending on the candidate, and their abilities, some fieldwork may be required, or at least field supervision

Ability to use AutoCAD, WORD, EXCELL, STARNET. Ability to learn TBC, INFINITY, and other programs.

Ability to draft Record of Surveys and other mapping products from measured field data and notes. Ability to perform and supervise construction calculations using AUTOCAD and checks the cutsheets and plots.

I am interested in opening offices in Arizona and Idaho, so if you want to move out of state to save on taxes, but have plenty of work here and over there, please call me and discuss.

We are a smaller company but have state-of-the art equipment, programs, and benefits. We offer 401k, dental, vision, life insurance, and offer $$ for medical.

This position will enable me to to manage more jobs and increase the volume we process. Right now, we are a tight pod of folks, and I would like to create separate pods in other locations, or increase the size of our pods while maintaining the QA/QC and reputation for high-quality work that we have. If you're working on getting licensed, this is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge. If you're licensed already, this is a good opportunity to work in a project management position especially if you want to work remotely.

I have QA/QC systems in place that you will need to adopt.

Some of the project types we typically perform:

Drone Surveys
High Definition Scans
Boundary Surveys
Tentative/Final Mapping
Topographic Surveys
Land Descriptions
Right-of-Way Engineering
Construction Staking (subdivisions, museums, apartments, condos, and custom homes)

Obviously, pay is based upon experience and qualifications.

Prime Candidates: 1. Rising stars who need mentoring and who are working towards getting their own license. 2. Experienced leaders looking for a support group and a rewarding and pleasant work environment. 3. Folks looking to move out of state who want a steady work flow, and who are willing to drum up work in the new state they move to.

Gromatici Land Surveying, Inc
Eric. J. Ackerman, PLS, RLS, CFedS
Licenses: CA, AZ, NV, ID, CO
email me at: eackerman@gromatici.com
805-691-9112
Eric J Ackerman, PLS, RPLS, CFedS
Licenses: CA. AZ, ID, NV, CO
Gromatici Land Surveying, Inc.
http://www.gromatici.com
info@gromatici.com

Return to “Classifieds”