Congratulations to the newly licensed land surveyors. Thank you for the positive and constructive feedback about Mr. RIGHT'S WEBINAR. This is an announcement of the up-coming 2-day review webinar in August 2021. Please forward it to anyone who might be interested.
Mr. Right’s webinar is a 2-day boot-camp based on computer-based testing. This comprehensive and clearly explained webinar is for individuals who are seeking an in-depth understanding of today's exams and want to be able to make intelligent and prudent decisions. It sets yourself on a path of achieving exam success by providing the following aspects:
- Become comfortable with computer based studying and test-taking methods
- Develop an attitude for success and personal technique for time management
- Network with other students to help ensure your knowledge and readiness
- Practice multiple choice exam questions to identify your level of competency
- Set your study goals and maximize your time for studying
- Streamline your study habits and topics in your own words
Mr. Right’s webinar will help you to prepare for the exam by:
• Covering the topics in a logical and progressive manner
• Focusing on the important and high probability topics
• Identifying specific areas of knowledge that need improvement
• Improving your problem solving skills that enable you to make quick decision
Date: Saturday and Sunday, August 28 and 29, 2021
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (includes one hour lunch break)
Fee: $695 per attendee (includes SMA and PLS Act with Board Rules booklets, instructors’ notes, and pdfs of presentation with practice multiple choice questions to be used as study materials).
Registration will be closed on July 18, 2021.
Please follow the instructional below:
1. Send an e-mail to: Mrrightseminar@gmail.com with your name, telephone, e-mail, and a note to register.
2. Log-in and use PayPal at http://www.paypal.com to pay $695 to a PayPal account named Mrrightseminar@yahoo.com
You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your payment is received.
Please note: No partial registration is allowed. Registration fee is non-refundable or nontransferable.
AGENDA OF WEBINAR
Discuss subjects in the areas of:
- Boundary Surveys
- Legal Descriptions
- Public Land Surveys
- Water Boundary Surveys
Discuss topics related to Subdivision Map Act:
- Different types of maps
- Tentative and Final Maps
- Parcel Map
- Mapping criteria
- Mapping requirements
- Local Agencies requirements
- Map review and approval
- Easement and Dedication
- Life of Tentative Map
- Parcels Merger
- Development rights
- Exemptions and exceptions
- Certificate of Compliance
- Lot Line Adjustment
Discuss topics related to Board Rules and Professional Land Surveyors’ Act:
- Land Surveying Business and Business Title
- Roles and Responsibilities of a land surveyor
- Provisions and Contract requirements
- Responsible Charge
- Right of Entry
- Professional obligations
- When to file record of survey or a corner record
- Technical requirements
Please see attached flyer for additional details.
To contact the webinar coordinator, send e-mail to: Mrrightseminar@gmail.com
-- Henry Bui, PE & PLS
Cellular: (714) 688-6575
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:27 pm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests